Monday, March 21, 2016

How to quickly make Chocolate Chip Cookies to amaze your family and friends!

Hello everyone welcome to my kitchen I will be making some really delicious chocolate chip cookies today I’m going to start with 40 grams of soft brown sugar.

I'm then going to add 60 grams of carster sugar 150 grams of soften unsalted butter and1 egg yolk and you ok just put that in I'm going to whisk it for couple of minutes it starts off quite yellow but just carry on until its a pale colour right so I'm going to add half a teaspoon of vanilla extract I've got 225 grams of self raising flour I'm just going to tip it all in here.



I've got 150 grams of chocolate chips if you've can't get hold of these you can just chop some dark chocolate or milk chocolate I'm just putting in roughly 100 grams but I will leave this bit to put them on top once they ready I I will just fold it all in and once you see that it is coming together I like to use my hands because it's just and so much easier because you can really get the feel of the doe now you see that the door is slightly wet because it gives the perfect cookie and that's it doe is read.  I've got two baking trays and I have lined them with non-stick baking paperI will take 1 tablespoon of the duo at a time if you take this size then it roughly gives you around 20-25 cookies this doe you can just change this mixture and kind of do your own thing you can add white chocolate to this you can add dark chocolate milk chocolate I'm keeping a bit of distance between them because they are going to spread when in the oven. 

So we are going to decorate them with these chocolate drops sometimes if I'm making for us I'll just put a pecan in the middle or any nut you like because it just is absolutely delicious with these cookies so these are ready to go in the oven I've put the oven preheated at 180 degrees Celsius and I'm going to put them both together these look really good and I will quickly move them onto a wire rack to cool because they are really soft right now and once they cool down they will be really nice and crispy and gooey in the middle now you can wait till it goes completely cool but I can't so I'm going to have a little taste just beautiful and gooey inside really really lovely! so definitely give them a go and and if you want more Recipe ideas then do subscribe to my channel and I'll see you guys very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment