Monday, March 21, 2016

How to Create Good Karma for Love, Money and Health



Do you feel sometimes I see certain type of event keep repeating themselves in your life? Or would you like to change some situations? Some relationships? Or even if you can't to at least understand why you are in those positions? Or do you feel bad because you have some health issues and your are in pain either physically emotionally or mentally ?Well I'm really happy that you arrived to this website or this video my name is Angela Andueza and I hope can help.

Originally I studied a BA in Management in London, and I worked there for seven years, but then I went back to Spain I quieted all that and I became a teacher and an energy therapist, I have studied many different moralities and for the last two years.

I´ve been doing a training and also working with another tool which is, in my opinion, amazing and the person who teaches it in Spain is not well known but he is a genius and he has been researching this for thirty years and it´s Akashic Records readings through some "keys" that he has developed and we call this process to put "order", and this is. . .  I just wanted to share with you this: the karma energy is like a slow motion movie with these images that leave a trail behind and these memories are energy information around us, and whenever it is dense and it has some trauma some pain, feelings of anger, sadness, fear they keep attracting those type of situations. So what we do with this process: it´s we transmute that memory, that "chaos" memory, into an "ordered" memory.  Why "order"? Because nature when it is in balance it has some inner order, some harmony; the proportions of the molecules, the shapes, the fractal, how the trees and some leaves grow, in that proportion, mathematically, and that's what we do: we take this energy which is dense and with a low vibration and we put it in "order".  And how do we do this?

Well, through forgiveness.  Forgiveness though needs to be understood differently it doesn't mean that you need to Agrium's or think that something terrible funded bust is suddenly okay no it is rather up process of late teen girl releasing and secondly you actually need to buy rates that frequency and sometimes we think we do but we don't because we have all their energies around s that don't allow us to waive rate is strong enough so if you keep watching I'm going to share some really unique information I'll all the energies around us that affect us I'm going to share some tips I'll how you can actually do some heating at home by yourself and of course you can contact me through their website and order Acision reading with me which would be fantastic if I am this position right now to help you we probably where in different situations it passed the house so I thank you ready for giving me the opportunity to be here right now and a hole that you keep worksheet so I'm going to explain to you right now the situation in activity some I'm going to grow picture person there is a simple dro it okay and other draw a picture of some karma memory very out take care energy as we were saying here and these in memory is attached us either to let check points or  chill in energy old love part of our body and a what happens is that it directly affects the way we feel or the way we talk the sky or not memory as ale is said lady friend emotions you could be made for example anger and these and carpenter is said by fear I'm really here.

They see this summer satin this lead 28 and all these emotions are also keeping the memory live in fact for example when we deposition we have hmmm any which come into us we have to deal with it from different angles in my case i for example they can remember now animator bigger I was getting for myself a bigger media like dramatic without helix letters bigger and sometimes these bigger was feeling angry some does he was feeling sad so I have to reconcile all those different emotions and even if be sometimes it's difficult for us to speak about it weekend definitely see how some of those emotions safety net right now even if Haiti’s something that death and related to less anymore best that life so when we do the Haley we start to feel differently and to think differently I went grown-up another I energy aspects that affect us 

No comments:

Post a Comment